Register of Infrastructure (RINF) Austria
Visualisierung und Bereitstellung von Infrastrukturregisterdaten für registrierte Benutzer über ein Webinterface. Ein Projekt der SCHIG.
- MemberState (MS): This table contains MS-specific information. A SoL and an OP can only belong to one Member State.
- UICLine: This table contains information about the Lines used by the Member State. A UICLine consists of one or more SoLs.
- SectionOfLine (SoL): This table contains all the information about the SoLs in the RINF network. For each SoL, a MS, a UICLine, and a LineEdge must be specified. Also, each SoL will be connected with a number of Tracks through the SOLTrack table.
- LineEdge: This table is a one-to-one extension of the SoL table and it is used for storing the routing information about the network. It is connected with the LineNode table, once for the start LineNode and once for the end LineNode.
- LineNode: This table contains all the nodes that the Line Edges can connect to. A LineNode record must be associated with an OP.
- OperationalPoint (OP): This table contains all the Operational Points of the RINF network. An OP contains one or more LineNode items. If inter OP information is not provided, then one LineNode will exist per OP.
- LineReference: This table will contain the location of the Operational Point on the Line, i.e. the kilometre related to line identification defining the location of the OP. Each OP may have more than one records in this table, as it may belong to more than one Lines.
- IntraOPEdge: this table contains the connections between the LineNodes that are connected with one OP. If the OP contains only 1 LineNode (first phase of RINF development), then this table should contain no entries for that OP.
- Track: This table will contain the details of all the tracks registered in the system. A track may belong to a SoL or to an OP. A track is connected with a SoL or with an OP through SoLTracks and OPTracks respectively. Additionally, a track can contain parameters, tunnels, and/or platforms.
- TrackEdge: This table is a one-to-one extension of the Track table and it will be used in future releases for storing the routing information about the network on micro level. It is connected with the TrackNode table, once for the start TrackNode and once for the end TrackNode.
- TrackNode: This table contains all the nodes that the Track Edges can connect to. A TrackNode record must be associated with a LocationPoint.
- TrackConnection: The table represents a logical link between two track nodes. A train can go from one track node to another only via those connections.
- LocationPoint: This class represents a Location Point. The table stores values which describe a change of a parameter value which takes place along some length of a track, OP, SoL, or tunnel.
- OPTracks: This table connects a track to an OP.
- SoLTracks: This table connects a track to a SoL.
- Tunnel: This table will contain a list of all the tunnels registered in the system. A tunnel may belong to a Track or a Siding.
- TrackTunnel: This table connects a tunnel with a track.
- Platform: This table contains all the platform records that are registered in the system. A platform can contain PlatformParameters.
- TrackParameters: This table will contain all the parameters that apply to a track and their values.
- TunnelParameter: Similarly this table will contain all the parameters that apply to a tunnel and their values.
- PlatformParameter: This table contains all the platform parameters and their values.
- Parameters: This is a reference table containing the parameters that may be used by the system, as presented in the RINF Parameters list of EC Decision.
- LookupValues: This is a reference table containing a list of all the lookup values that may be used by parameters. This table will be utilised during the validation and also for display purposes (e.g. dropdown lists) in the user interface.
- SOLLocationPoint: This table connects SectionOfLine with LocationPoint.
- OPLocationPoint: This table connects OperationPoint with LocationPoint.
- TunnelLocationPoint: This table connects Tunnel with LocationPoint.